A Practical Guide to Finding Gold, Silver and Coins with the Minelab CTX 3030
Practical Guide to Finding Gold, Silver & Coins
with the Minelab CTX 3030
Clive James Clynick is the author of some 17 previous detecting books and numerous articles. In this detailed and informative book he shares his 35 -plus years of treasure hunting experience with the reader to create this unique guide to successful searching with the Minleab CTX 3030. Topics include:
• Basic CTX 3030 Handling and Care: Avoiding Damage.
• Understanding and Using the CTX’s Strengths.
• Improving Your Accuracy with the “In Keeping” Method.
• Modding “Jay’s Gold Program.”
• Clive’s CTX 3030 Gold Program & Method.
• Beach and Inland Gold Hunting with the CTX 3030.
• Bringing Up Targets in Dense Iron with the CTX 3030
• Running the CTX “Hot:” Mediating Noise.
• Auto Versus Manual Sensitivity.
• Bench, Nail and Proximity Testing.
• CTX Ergonomics, Stock and 17″ Coil.
• Top CTX Hunters Speak.
• Site Skill Building.