Garrett AT Gold metal detector with 5" x 8" DD coil, headphones, coil cover and alkaline batteries
Garrett AT Gold metal detector features:
• ALL-METAL MODE: True All-Metal mode offers deepest detection depth and sensitivity on the smallest nuggets.
• GRAPHIC TARGET ANALYZING: Simultaneously shows the target's conductivity and the detector's discrimination pattern.
• ALL TERRAIN: Designed for use in wet, humid and dusty environments. Weatherproof housing can be immersed in water to 10-foot (3m) depth.
• DIGITAL TARGET ID: Numeral scale from 0 to 99; indicates a target metal's conductivity for increased ability to distinguish targets from each other.
• HIGH-RESOLUTIONI IRON DISCRIMINATION: Provides 40 points of iron resolution—controlled with touch pads and viewed as a digital number on the LCD—for the most precise ability to separate a good target from iron trash.
• ADJUSTABLE THRESHOLD: Allows the user to manually adjust the audio threshold (constant background sound) to better hear targets.
• PRO MODE AUDIO: Proportional audio response and Tone Roll Audio features provide more target information.
• IRON AUDIO™: Allows user to hear discriminated iron and to audibly identify problematic flat iron objects like bottle caps and washers.
• ALL-METAL IRON AUDIO™: A Garrett exclusive feature that allows user to audibly identify iron objects even while operating in a True All Metal Mode.
• GROUND BALANCE (MANUAL): Allows the user to manually adjust the detector's ground balance to reduce the detrimental effects of ground mineralization.
• GROUND BALANCE WINDOW™; A Garrett exclusive feature that allows user to “spread” the ground balance setting to reduce the response to subtle ground variations.
• FAST TRACK™ GROUND BALANCE: Automatic feature that allows user to quickly ground balance the detector in mineralized soil conditions.
• ELECTRONIC PINPOINTING: This Non-Motion All-Metal Mode is used to precisely locate a detected target's location in the ground.
• ONE-TOUCH TREASURE HUNTING: With the touch of a button, your metal detector is: powered on; automatically reset to factory (or your) settings; and ready to search