Simple to operate Non-Motion detector with Audio Discrimination.
The 770XD is a simple and affordable entry level non-motion detector featuring the famous CSCOPE Audio Discrimination.
Switch on and start detecting. Listen to the loudspeaker signals. Good targets are high tones. Bad targets give a low tone. It seems like such a simple idea but isn’t this every treasure hunter’s dream of a detector? The CS770XD employs C.Scope’s ‘non-motion’ technology, much favoured by professionals for the meticulous search technique which is possible with this style of detector. The CS770XD is optimised for inland and beach use. The CS770XD is such a smart concept, a fair few detectorists at all levels of the hobby are big fans.
- Sensitivity and Retune button so you can simply adjust the detector so it works at peak performance no matter what the conditions.
- Audio Discrimination identifies good targets with high pitched tone while less worthwhile ferrous based finds are identified by a low pitched growl.
- Beach - Inland Switch optimizes performance for both inland and beach use making it an incredibly good value and versatile detector.
- Counterbalanced stem with Arm-rest has been designed for fingertip control and perfect balance.
- Lightweight Control Box ensures the detector is especially easy on the arm.
- Adjustable Stem and locking mechanism enables the detector to be quickly and securely tailored to fit any user.
- Waterproof lightweight search head is fitted for deep probing and superb stability.
- Internal Loudspeaker.
- Headphone socket.
|Search-Head:||20cm Polo ISOCON search head|
|Battery Power:||1 x PP3 (MN1604, 6LR61)|
|Typical Battery Life*:||30 hours|
|Weight:||1.153 kg (including batteries|
|* Depends on usage pattern and battery type. Alkaline recommended.|
|** 5 years parts cover|