The MINELAB CTX 3030 Handbook
Couldn't load pickup availability
The CTX 3030 Handbook by Andy Sabisch
This handbook from Andy Sabisch contains everything you need to master the Minelab CTX 3030 quickly, gaining from the experience of the author and contributors.
Some topics covered include:-
- Develop a solid foundation by learning what every control does and when to adjust it.
- Benefit from proven tips and techniques from experienced CTX users from all around the globe.
- How to search for and find lost coins, relics, jewelry and more on land and in water.
- Learn the secrets of competition hunting with the CTX 3030.
- How to get maximum performance with minimum adjustments.
- Leverage the power of the Xchange software and the CTX 3030's GPS capabilities.
- Accessories that can help you find more, protect your investment and enjoy your time in the field.
If you already own a CTX 3030, this book will simplify its operation and help you find more, even if you have had considerable time on the detector.
If you are considering buying one, it will answer questions you may have and ensure you have a solid understanding of what it is capable of doing