XP DEUS II Dive Shaft
Xp DEUS II Dive Shaft designed for diving with DEUS II. New ergonomic, lightweight, collapsible S-shaped stem assembly. This stem will allow detecting in the most compact mode possible.
- The lower stem is monobloc, one piece and specific for this application.
- The stainless steel cam lock pin holding the pressure plate is replaced by a plastic pin to avoid being detected by the coil.
- This stem is 75 cm long when extended; 45 cm when collapsed.
- The handle is the same as the XP S-TELESCOPIC Lite handle.
- Weight 285 g
- On the holder, a new connection point has been added to attach the lanyard from the remote control.
- The remote control slide-on mount has an additional hole enabling the cable to exit the handle adjacent to the remote/puck
- This stem is also very convenient on land for children up to 1.20m