DetectorPro Gray Ghost Amphibian Headphones for Garrett AT & ATX metal detectors
Gray Ghost® Amphibian headphones
Manufactured for exclusive use with Garrett AT Max/Pro/Gold & Infinium
Gray Ghost Amphibian headphones are designed to be fully waterproof and suitable for ALL wet or underwater applications to a minimum depth of 30 feet.
Gray Ghost Amphibian Headphone (pat.pend.) incorporates a number of dramatic improvements in weatherproof/submersible headphone design. It is designed to replace the Garrett AT Max/Pro land headphones and their after-market waterproof headphones. Now you can use one set of headphones for both land and underwater. The design is 100% waterproof and totally submersible to a maximum of 30 feet! No compromise in sound quality for functionality.
- Full-range volume control: One knob adjustable volume to YOUR desired level… Land or water… Blowing wind, pounding waves or any extreme condition… You will hear signals loud and clear!
- Radical redesign of the traditional method of waterproofing wired connections on Piezo transducers: All underwater headphones use a Piezo type “buzzer” speaker system because land use paper speakers would disintegrate after getting submerged. However, the tonality of the piezo system is unfortunately compromised due to the piezo being dampened with silicone to waterproof the connections… Actually degrading the “buzzing” action of the Piezo. We developed a waterproof “sound box” for the Piezo and the connections are internal. The Piezo will then deliver its full range of audio rivaling land use paper speakers. Our headphone takes the place of BOTH stock land headphones (that came with your detector) and the after-market Garrett “blue phones” Now you can use just one quality set of headphones for ALL your detecting needs.
- Quality, comfort, fit and finish you expect from Gray Ghost: Once worn, you won’t believe our headphones are designed for underwater use. They are as plush or more plush than most land phones. They fit snug and have soft cushions that won’t slip off when encountering waves, submersing your head, or diving for treasure. Detect for hours in total comfort.
- Attention to details: We read the user forums to learn everything we could to improve and surpass the Garrett headphones. Our improvements make the detecting experience much better. Improvements like lengthening the coiled wire cord and leaving enough straight wire coming off the connector to allow clipping to the hook under Garrett’s arm cuff. This feature keeps the cable out of your way, eliminates a stress point at the rear of the detector, and helps keep the cable tangle free.
- IP68 rated connector: Our connectors are manufactured to exact Garrett standard. You can connect into the Garrett AT Pro, AT Gold and Infinium metal detectors while maintaining a 100% waterproof seal. Some users are trying to cut and splice Garrett connectors to an older version of waterproof headphone. Get our quality, fully waterproof connector and protect the integrity and functionality of your Garrett metal detector.
- Longer Cable Wire: Our coiled wire is longer, stronger and more durable than most standard headphone wiring. We make our waterproof headphones to last!
- Heavy-duty Coil Cable with IP68 Waterproof Plug that mates securely to the Garrett AT Pro/Gold and Infinium
- Heavy-duty IP68 Waterproof Volume Control allows you to adjust your volume to suit your detecting conditions on land or in the water.
- Solid-state Speakers Designed for Maximum Sensitivity, efficiency, durability in dry or wet, regardless of depth.
- Special Sound-blocking Muff Design eliminates ambient noise up to 24 decibels
- Heavy-duty Thick, Plush, Soft Polymer Cushions with full-ear surround.
- Heavy-duty Muff-to-Muff Connection Cable
- Adjustable Fully Padded Headband… No screws… No wire frame… No rust!
- Compact Carry and Storage foldable design.
Gray Ghost Amphibian headphones are warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for 2 years as long as they are owned by the original consumer purchaser. This warranty is not transferable. If you did not send in the original warranty card and have a warranty issue, you must include a copy of your purchase receipt with return.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights which vary from state to state.
During the warranty period DetectorPro will, at its option, repair or replace free of charge, including labor, any part(s) found to be defective under normal use excluding transportation charges. You must contact firstname.lastname@example.org for return instructions.
This warranty excludes headphones that have been abused, altered, or repaired by an unauthorized person. It also excludes wire breakage due to improper flexing. It also excludes broken or bent pins on the connector. Please use the plastic connector pin protector supplied with the headphones during non-use and transportation. If you feel you have a warranty problem, call DetectorPro to receive your return authorization number. This number must be displayed on the address label of your return