Minelab SDC2300 Metal Detector
Find elusive sub-gram nuggets or tiny coins and relics on land & underwater with the Minelab SDC2300 metal detector
The SDC 2300 metal detector is a high performance metal detector. Primarily designed as a highly portable and compact gold nugget detector, it is perfect for chasing down those elusive sub-gram nuggets on land and underwater. The superb performance over almost any ground type means the SDC 2300 is also a superior relic and coin detector and will sniff out the smallest of targets with ease. This compact waterproof detector comes with easy-to-use controls and is assembly-free - just unfold, switch on and off you go!
- Compact - Folds to small portable size, 8.5" (216mm) by 15.7" (400mm). Fits into carry-on luggage and most backpacks.
- Waterproof Capability - Fully submersible to 10' (3m) for detecting riverbeds and shorelines, allowing you to transition with ease from land to water.
- Rugged & Assembly Free - Military grade construction, one piece detector designed to perform in the toughest conditions. No assembly required.
- Easy Patch Hunting - Search quickly and efficiently in hard to reach and remote places to find those elusive gold bearing clustered deposits.
- MPF Technology - MPF (Multi Period Fast) technology incorporates extremely fast Pulse Induction switching between Transmit (Tx) and Receive (Rx) detector signals. Therefore minimal residual transmit signal is present during the receive cycle, enabling clear sharp detection of very small gold.
- Minelab quality, one-piece assembly free design. - The SDC 2300’s mechanical platform is seriously designed and tested to military standards. Our R&D experts have picked the best suitable materials and ensured the product is easy to maneuver and operate.
- Powerful Performance - Inspired by the MPS technology used in their flagship GPX detectors, Minelab’s scientists and engineers have ‘challenged the best’ and successfully developed new MPF technology (Multi Period Fast) for the SDC 2300.
- Field tests have proven that the SDC 2300 will find much smaller gold than the GPX 5000, and all VLF detectors, in heavily mineralized ground conditions. Field testers have reported that other brand detectors are far below this level of performance and have demonstrated the SDC 2300 is ‘unbeatable’ in this mid-range high performance PI class.
- More Sensitive - The SDC 2300 is very sensitive to small gold scattered in heavily mineralised ground. This gold is often missed by prospectors with both VLF and PI detectors because of the difficult ground conditions and fine gold size. You can now detect the small gold missed in previously searched areas. These small gold finds can lead the way to new patches and bigger gold deposits. It will open up all of the old fields that were previously thought worked out.
The SDC's unique advantage is ultra-low ground noise in mineralised and saline soils and very high sensitivity to fine gold and fine targets (like gold chains) at the beach.Bruce Candy [Chief Scientist Minelab Electronics, GPX & SDC Inventor]